Hear health system leaders from Duke, innovationOchsner, UPMC, and Yale talk about innovation in health care
Innovation is a key focus at many health systems, which are under pressure to improve outcomes, reduce costs, and provide a better consumer experience. Innovation can take many forms at health systems, including the adoption of new technologies, development of innovation divisions, investment in data analytics, and many other strategies, processes and tools.
The Center for Connected Medicine (CCM) partnered with The Health Management Academy on research to explore innovation at health systems. Six trends for scaling innovation in health care were distilled from the findings in the “Trends for Scaling Innovation” report.
During the Scaling Innovation webinar, innovation experts discuss innovation priorities at their organizations, strategies for scaling innovation at health systems, and key research findings.
Watch the webinar:
- Rob Hartman, PhD, Business Development at UPMC Enterprises (Moderator)
- Erich Huang, MD, PhD, Co-Director of Duke Forge and Assistant Dean for Biomedical Informatics at Duke University Health Systems
- Aimee Quirk, CEO of innovationOchsner at Ochsner Health System
- Lisa Stump, MS, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Yale New Haven Health and Yale School of Medicine
By viewing in this webinar, you will learn:
- Insight into cutting-edge innovation at renowned health care and technology organizations, and factors behind implementation and success at scale.
- The details of exclusive research on innovation at health systems, including drivers, structure, scaling, investment, and common focus areas for innovation.
- Strategies of some of the nation’s top health systems for advancing telehealth.
- Expert opinions on the next frontier of access and innovation in health care.