Hospitals and health systems are pursuing predictive analytics to transform patient care, but face difficulty predicting future outcomes due to challenges with interoperability and talent
That’s according to a 2018 survey of health care business and IT leaders conducted by HIMSS Media for the Center for Connected Medicine.
See key findings from the survey by downloading the CCM’s infographic, including:
- Data analytics effectiveness
- Impact of hospital size on use
- Top barriers to predictive analytics
- What percentage of hospitals report use of predictive analytics
- Top three catalysts that accelerate predictive analytics
And read an executive response to the survey findings, featuring Pamela Peele, PhD, Chief Analytics Officer, UPMC Health Plan and UPMC Enterprises.