Check out 7 key findings from new research on the state of cloud cybersecurity in health care in one infographic
Hospitals are investing in cloud solutions for both mission-critical and non-mission-critical applications, but cybersecurity concerns are limiting usage. That’s according to a 2018 survey of health care business and IT leaders conducted by HIMSS Media for the Center for Connected Medicine.
The infographic covers:
- Percentages of health systems investing cloud applications
- How many cite security concerns in limiting use of cloud
- Top external threats cited
- How concerns vary by hospital size
- Percentage of respondents who reported known security incidents
- Top use cases for public cloud
- Role of private cloud in health care
And read a UPMC security executive’s response to the findings.