We believe in the possibility of real-time health care systems to profoundly change patient care through adaptive, connected IT infrastructure powering new technologies and services to deliver better health outcomes.
This is why Nokia is shaping the future of health care services with reliable, easy-to-deploy network architectures that connect medical centers, hospitals, clinics, remote sites, and medical devices quickly and seamlessly to improve processes, reduce costs, and support value-based patient care.
Our solutions enable you to automate manual processes, share medical information more easily, and provide connectivity to support health monitoring, automated workflows, and innovative new treatments. We can help you build a high-performance network that improves patient outcomes and eliminates operational inefficiencies. With our solutions, you can shift to an intelligent, connected health care model that:
- Efficiently handles everything from sensor data to large 2D and 3D medical imaging files
- Provides low-latency private cloud capabilities for data
- Uses distributed, low-latency edge clouds to support innovative approaches such as remote and robot-assisted surgery
- Applies real-time analytics and machine learning to improve operational performance, diagnostics, and decision-making
- Enables you to collaborate, share, and innovate with hospitals, clinics, and partners